1. EQUIPMENT RENTAL: You (the “Client”)agree to rent the equipment ordered from Blue Cow Mooving Boxes which includes our Boxes, Carts, not including packing materials, which is on a purchase basis and includes our Packing Paper, ZipTies, and Labels. The rental period and related charges will begin on the date the equipment is delivered to Client by Blue Cow Mooving Boxes and will end on the Client’s requested pick-up date.
2.RENTAL PAYMENT:Client will pay Blue Cow Mooving Boxes rent for equipment for the dates and amount stated in the emailed Invoice, adjusted for the actual rental period.
3. PAYMENT TERMS: To complete an order, payment will be made on the Blue Cow Mooving Boxes website during the checkout process. Initial payment is for a rental period of our equipment for 2 weeks (14 days). The rental period ends on the date the Client requests a pickup. If Client requests a pickup on day 15, he/she will be charged for an additional week.
4. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: The client acknowledges that their credit card will be kept on file for the duration of the rental agreement. The client acknowledges and authorizes Blue Cow Mooving Boxes to charge any amount associated with the above-stated terms and conditions.
5. DELIVERY & PICK-UP: The client acknowledges that he/she has sole responsibility to schedule and be present at appointments for delivery and pick-up of the Blue Cow Mooving Boxes. If the Client does not give 24 hours notice to reschedule appointments there may be additional delivery or cancellation fees applied in the amount of $25.00. In-home delivery and pick-up is included for elevator buildings that do not have more than 3 entry steps. Ground floor lobby, curbside or hallway delivery, and pick-up are included for all walkups (any building with more than 3 entry steps is considered a walkup).If you have a walk up and would like us to deliver the boxes up to your apartment or bring the boxes down from your apartment at the time of pick-up there is an additional charge of $29.95 for each service (delivery and/or pick-up). Additionally, Blue Cow Mooving Boxes does not perform partial pick-ups of equipment and therefore, ALL Blue Cow Mooving Boxes and other rental equipment must be available for pick-up on the desired pick-up date. If Blue Cow Mooving Boxes has to return for an additional pick-up for rental equipment there will be a fee of $29.95 for each additional pick-up.
6. RENTAL EXTENSION: The client acknowledges that he/she has sole responsibility to have the equipment returned by the agreed-upon date. If the equipment is not returned on the said date the Client will be charged for an additional rental charge until the equipment are returned at a rate of:
$1/week per moving box included in rental package (i.e. package which includes 100 moving boxes would be charged at a rate of $100/week)
If Client ordered extra boxes and/or Carts in addition to their package, the additional 1 week rental charges are:
$3.00/week - Boxes;
$8.00/week - Cart
Client must request a postponement of the scheduled date of pick up by calling or emailing Blue Cow Mooving Boxes not less than two (2) days prior to the scheduled pick update. Blue Cow Mooving Boxes will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate such requests, however, we reserve the absolute right to decline them since the equipment maybe previously booked.
If the equipment has not been returned after 90 days and there has been no communication to extend the rental term, it is assumed that the Client wishes to purchase the equipment and will be charged the full retail value of the equipment, in addition to the cost of the total rental term, however long it shall be, at a rate of:
$34.99 - Boxes; $99.99 - Cart;
Rental extensions will be charged automatically to the Client’s credit card and are calculated based on the equipment pick-up date and time.
7. REPLACEMENT COST: The cost to repair damaged equipment or the replacement cost for equipment not returned at the time of pickup or anytime thereafter will be charged to the Client. Any unpaid rent will also be charged to the Client. The replacement costs charged will be as follows: Boxes – $34.99, Cart – $99.99.
8. OWNERSHIP: Equipment are, and shall at all times remain, the sole and exclusive property of Blue Cow Mooving Boxes.
9. WARRANTY: Blue Cow Mooving Boxes guarantees that equipment are in good operating condition at the time of delivery and will replace at no charge otherwise, but not as a result of damage or mishandling. Blue Cow Mooving Boxes is not responsible for the methods or conditions of Equipment operation or for the results obtained.
10. OPERATION: The Client will use the equipment in a safe manner and at his/her own risk. The Client shall not hold Blue Cow Mooving Boxes responsible or liable from the Client’s use of the equipment. Blue Cow Mooving Boxes is not responsible for the results of any loss or damages caused by the Client's move.
11. ALTERATION: No alteration to the equipment may be made without the prior written consent of Blue Cow Mooving Boxes. Proper care and maintenance of the equipment will be the responsibility of the Client. Equipment, which are returned in a condition requiring cleaning or repairs due to excessive wear and tear or mishandling, will be restored to rentable condition at the expense of the Client.
12. ASSIGNMENT: Neither this agreement nor equipment may be assigned, transferred, or in any way encumbered by Client without the written consent of Blue Cow Mooving Boxes.
13. DEFAULT AND REMEDIES: Client shall be deemed to have breached this Agreement if the Client:
a. Defaults in any payment for equipment ordered and/or additional weeks the equipment was rented for.
b. Defaults in any of the terms herein and such default shall continue un-remedied for three (3) days after written notice hereof to Client by Blue Cow Mooving Boxes or
c. Becomes insolvent or files for bankruptcy.
14. TERMINATION: In the event of any default, Blue Cow Mooving Boxes will declare the entire amount of unpaid rental payments immediately due and payable, and Blue Cow Mooving Boxes can immediately terminate this agreement. All costs and expenses to recover equipment and/or rental fees, including court costs and legal fees incurred in the execution of this section, will be paid by Clients.
15. RISK OF LOSS: Upon delivery of the equipment at the Client’s location, the Client will carefully inspect the equipment to determine whether they have been damaged during delivery. In the event of any such damage, the Client will inform the Blue Cow Mooving Boxes delivery person(s) and a replacement will be provided. If the Client shall fail to notify Blue Cow Mooving Boxes of any damages on day of the receipt of the equipment, then the Client shall be deemed to have accepted the Equipment as being in acceptable operating condition. During the period of the Clients possession and control of the equipment, all risk of loss, destruction of, or damage to the equipment, from any cause whatsoever shall be borne by the Client.
16. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Indemnification. I agree to indemnify and hold you, your officers, agents, and employees harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, cost and expense, including attorneys; fees, for all injuries or death of any person or damage to any property occurring or arising from or connected with directly or indirectly, my possession, use and return of any of the Equipment. The Client shall be in charge of the Equipment’s operation and is fully responsible for its operation as well as the return of the Equipment in good working order. College Moving Crew, LLC and its officers, employees and agents is/are not responsible for injury occurring to the Client or to any other persons using the Equipment, and the Client further agrees to hold College Moving Crew, LLC and its officers, employees and agents harmless against any injury or property claims. The Client shall indemnify College Moving Crew, LLC and its officers, employees and agents from/against any cost incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney’s fees and related costs involving the use and return of the Equipment, should any legal action become necessary.